At Nicolai Law Group, our attorneys take pride in being able to meet a company's many different legal needs. We combine extensive legal experience and substantial knowledge of our client's industries. We view every matter, from major litigation to seemingly straightforward transactions, from the perspective of a businessperson and an attorney. This allows us to deliver substantial value to our clients.
We take on the full range of matters for our clients, including:
- Business owner services: Filling the role of in-house counsel for smaller companies is a major part of our firm's practice. By working closely with our clients, we are able to ensure alignment of their business and legal goals.
- Business litigation: Our attorneys take appropriate measures whenever possible to avoid the expense and uncertainty of litigation. Of course if there is no alternative to litigation, we are ready to make a strong case on your behalf.
- Alternative dispute resolution: We have found that alternative means of dispute resolution are frequently preferable to litigation. Paul Nicolai has conducted hundreds of arbitrations, and serves as co-chair of the Fee Arbitration Board Committee of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Intellectual property: Our lawyers represent businesses in all types of trade secret, copyright and trademark disputes.
- Employment law: Our Springfield employment law attorneys serve both employers and employees in all types of employment disputes.
- Business transactions: We provide forward-thinking, meticulous representation for businesses in all types of transactions.
- Mergers and acquisitions: The purchase or sale of a company is an intricate undertaking. Our law firm will attend to the various details while protecting your rights.
- Commercial real estate: Our law firm represents buyers, sellers and lessors in the sale, purchase or lease of commercial real estate.
- Commercial lending: We represent both lenders and borrowers in all types of complex transactions. Our lawyers have particular experience representing borrowers in SBA loans.
Contact Nicolai Law Group
Call our Massachusetts business lawyers toll free at 800-577-9201 or complete our online contact form to schedule a consultation.